Cooler Master MasterBox Q300P Micro ATX
- Included: 2 x 120mm RGB LED Fans, 1 x RGB Controller, 1 x RGB Splitter w/ 4 pin adapters, 4 removable handles for easy carrying/transporting
- I/O panel can be adjusted in 6 different locations and the Case can be positioned: vertical or horizontal
- Body depth height: can support normal size ATX power supply
- Edge-to-Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel offers a full view inside
- Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable management
Choose Your Style
The MasterBox Q300P is your portable option in the MasterBox Q-series from Cooler Master, a series that might be small in size but excels in functionality, modularity, and thermal performance.
The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations—on both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom.
Four removable handles make it easy to transport your full system build to a LAN Party and elsewhere.
Small Form Factor, ATX PSU Support
Despite the Micro-ATX form factor and the body depth/height of only 370 x 370mm, the MasterBox Q300P can accommodate a normal ATX PSU.
Edge-to-Edge Acrylic Side Panel
Show off your build through the full size transparent side panel.
RGB LED Fans
Two pre-installed 120mm RGB LED fans behind the front panel and RGB lighting at the top front can create an amazing lighting effect.
A space 28mm-wide behind the motherboard tray offers open space for hidden cable management.
RGB Lighting Control, Out of the Box
One RGB controller is included with the Q300P. If your MB does not support the RGB control function, you can connect the RESET button cable and control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
1-to-3 Splitter Cable for RGB Fans
The RGB Connector Splitter and 4 pin male to male adapters are included. Certified compatible with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, and ASRock motherboards.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars