Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh
- Polygonal Mesh features a 3-dimensional contour and is also capable of simultaneously providing high airflow and dust filtration.
- A crystalline tempered glass side panel dons a crystalline design, precision engineered for strength as well as aesthetics
- Three included addressable RGB fans flood the build with lighting while providing considerable airflow.
- For enthusiast-grade cooling, 2360 millimeter radiators are supported on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool.
- Support for up to 7120 millimeter fans and front, top, and rear liquid cooling ensure the utmost in performance.
Make It Yours.
We’re all about the things that make building a PC such a rewarding experience. The sense of achievement. The joy of making and creating something uniquely yours in form and function and, of course, the thrill of bringing your creation to life without melting your components.
MasterBox TD500 Mesh
The MasterBox TD500 Mesh E-ATX PC chassis turns high airflow performance into an art form with a geometric, three-dimensional mesh front panel and a tempered glass side panel plausibly cut from crystal ore. Raw performance is powered by three pre-installed ARGB fans mounted in front to light up every intricate angle of its structure.
- Crystalline Tempered Glass
- Triple ARGB Fans
- Optimized Airflow
- Roomy Interior
- Dual 360mm Radiator Support
Crystalline Tempered Glass
The Crystalline aesthetics design spans the edges of the tempered glass interacting with component lighting.
Versatile Cooling Options
Open Airflow design, Fine Mesh front and top panel supporting up to seven 120mm fans and 360mm radiator.
The spacious interior fits all standard ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards configuration. Support for up to a 410mm graphics card, a 165mm CPU cooler, and up to a 180mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars